How to intentionally block Websockets in Google ChromeArticle Number: 000055230 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
- Chrome all versions
- Sense all version
Steps to reproduce :
- Download and unzip the "chrome-disable-websockets-master.zip" file
- In chrome, open chrome://extensions/
- Check "Developer Mode"
- press "Load unpacked extension..." and select the extension subfolder
- Make sure the extension is enabled
- Test the QMC => the QMC opens without issue
- Test the Hub => The hub display an error message "Connection to the Qlik Sense engine failed for unspecified reasons. Refresh your browser or contact your system administrator"
- Disable the extension
- Test the hub => The hub works correctly
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.