How to increase WaitToKillServiceTimeout, when service won't stop in timely manner.Article Number: 000054642 | Last Modified: 2018/08/09
One way to fix this issue is to give the service more time to stop.
Qlik Sense all versions
Qlik View all versions
- Launch Windows Registry Editor as an administrator
- Locate this registry subkey:
- Add a DWORD (32-bit) Value.with the name WaitToKillServiceTimeout.
- Right-click the value and select Modify. The Edit DWORD Value window pops up.
- Change Base to Decimal.
In the Value data field, type the value (in milliseconds) of time allowed for the service to stop, and confirm by clicking OK.
By default, Windows waits 20sec (20000ms) enter a higher number e.g. 120000 for (2min)
- restart the machine to get the setting active.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.