How to configure Network Loadbalancer (NLB) with Qlik Sense EnterpriseArticle Number: 000053138 | Last Modified: 2019/12/06
A successful load balancing setup requires that the NLB complies with Qlik Sense basic requirements for communication;
- Open ports
- Support for WebSocket protocol
- Sticky/persistent sessions
- Session timeout
See Network Load Balancer (NLB) With Qlik Sense Enterprise April 2018 and later for more details.
NLBs are not provided by Qlik, therefore NLB specific configuration is not provided by Qlik Support.
Consider the following options to get NLB correctly configured;
- NLB vendor provided support channels
- NLB documentaiton
- Configuration advise from other Qlik customers though Qlik Community
- NLB configuration though Qlik Consulting Services, see How to Contact the Consulting Team? for more details
- Qlik Sense Enterprise, all versions
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.