NPrinting - Cycle field and create destination folder based on this field via variable doesn't workArticle Number: 000052574 | Last Modified: 2018/09/07
- Consider a Qlik variable which returns a folder location based on the values of a field. This is configured as =Only(Location).
- Create an NPrinting folder destination based on this Qlik variable.
- Cycle the report on the field from which the location was created.
- Filter the report on the same field.
- The filter should be configured such that it has only one field value.
- A task with the destination set at this folder location ends in publishing the report to the expected custom location.
- However, if the filter has multiple fields configured, the custom location doesn’t get created.
- The expected reports do get created and published in another location independent of the variable.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.