Unable to Add a Post on Support Portal Case due to "Invalid Session" ErrorArticle Number: 000052126 | Last Modified: 2019/10/23
This error is cause by a network/proxy issue and will need to be investigated by the Qlik customer's internal IT team.
Please note that Qlik is unable to make any direct changes to resolve this error. It must be addressed with the internal IT team at the customer's organization/company.
- Notify Qlik Support (if there is an active and current case being handled) that commenting on Support Portal posts is not possible due to a portal error
- Contact internal IT team and provide the following
- Screenshot of error message
- Posts are unable to be made in the Qlik Support Portal
- There is likely a proxy/network issue preventing posts from being made
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.