Change QlikView server IP addressArticle Number: 000051750 | Last Modified: 2020/01/15
- Unless the IP address was used to configure services post install, then changes to the IP address will not affect QlikView. No modifications need to be made.
- If End Users are given the IP address rather than a server name or URL, End Users will need to be informed of the change.
- DNS records may need to be changed.
Multinode:The IP addresses can be changes as long as the nodes have been set in the QMC (QlikView Managment Console) with their host name and not with their IP addresses.
- In the case they have been set with the host name: make sure that all users reach it through its host name and the DNSs are reflecting the change.
- In the case they have been set with IP adresses: you must replace the IP addresses of every service running on a different server that you are changing his IP address, with the new one in the QMC. And make sure that that all users are using the new IP address to reach the server.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.