Unable to create ODBC User Directory Connector (UDC) using similarly named tables in Qlik Sense April 2018Article Number: 000051724 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
- User table name: qlik_users
- Attribute table name: qlik_users_attributes
One or more of the expected tables qlik_users and qlik_users_attributes are not present at Repository.Users.SafeUserDirectoryConnector.CallWithTimeout[T](Func`1 func, TimeSpan timeout)↵↓ at Repository.Users.SafeUserDirectoryConnector.Setup(Logger logger)↵↓ at Repository.Users.Factories.UserDirectoryFactory.TrySetupUserDirectory(UserDirectory userDirectory)
If the table names are not similarly named, then do review the expected configuration of a ODBC UDC (relevant knowledgebase article: How to setup a Sense User Directory Connector to a SQL Database).
- Rename the tables to something different on the database side
- Create views off the existing DB which do not using naming conventions where the user table's name is not a sub-set of the attribute table name (or vice versa)
- This strategy is preferred since it does not disturb any other dependencies of the existing tables.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.