Qlik Sense UDC can't import users that are members from other Active Directory domains "Not found among the imported entities of UserDirectory"Article Number: 000051705 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
- Importing Active Directory users from Domain"B"(for this example: "child.domain.local"), that are members of domain local group that resides in Domain"A"(for this example: "domain.local")
- User directory connector is quering Domain"A", and filtering by domain local group that resides in Domain"A"
- Users won't be imported, and it's notable following informations from DEBUG "UserManagementRepository" log:
- 437 20180604T234230.163+0200 DEBUG QlikServer2 UserManagement.Repository.Repository.Users.SyncUsersWorker 53 44b66430-bfb2-4365-b85a-35724f984857 CHILD\Administrator Referred entity CN=user1,OU=UsersOU,DC=child,DC=domain,DC=local not found among the imported entities of UserDirectory DOMAIN 44b66430-bfb2-4365-b85a-35724f984857
- 478 20180604T234343.423+0200 DEBUG QlikServer2 UserManagement.Repository.Repository.Users.SyncUsersWorker 53 9aca0301-ec3f-4f97-9155-a7ef283a2e5a CHILD\Administrator Referred entity CN=user1,OU=UsersOU,DC=child,DC=domain,DC=local not found among the imported entities of UserDirectory DOMAIN 9aca0301-ec3f-4f97-9155-a7ef283a2e5a
- Qlik Sense all versions
- *users are member of "QS" group that exist in child.domain.local *refference how you can import your users into the Qlik Sense environment"
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.