Qlik Sense UDC can't import users that are members from other Active Directory domains "Not found among the imported entities of UserDirectory"
Article Number: 000051705 | Last Modified: 2019/10/08
- Importing Active Directory users from Domain"B"(for this example: "child.domain.local"), that are members of domain local group that resides in Domain"A"(for this example: "domain.local")
- User directory connector is quering Domain"A", and filtering by domain local group that resides in Domain"A"
- Users won't be imported, and it's notable following informations from DEBUG "UserManagementRepository" log:
- 437 20180604T234230.163+0200 DEBUG QlikServer2 UserManagement.Repository.Repository.Users.SyncUsersWorker 53 44b66430-bfb2-4365-b85a-35724f984857 CHILD\Administrator Referred entity CN=user1,OU=UsersOU,DC=child,DC=domain,DC=local not found among the imported entities of UserDirectory DOMAIN 44b66430-bfb2-4365-b85a-35724f984857
- 478 20180604T234343.423+0200 DEBUG QlikServer2 UserManagement.Repository.Repository.Users.SyncUsersWorker 53 9aca0301-ec3f-4f97-9155-a7ef283a2e5a CHILD\Administrator Referred entity CN=user1,OU=UsersOU,DC=child,DC=domain,DC=local not found among the imported entities of UserDirectory DOMAIN 9aca0301-ec3f-4f97-9155-a7ef283a2e5a
When user directory connector perform LDAP query to particular domain, users needs to exist into domain that LDAP query is performed
Create separate User Directory connector in QMC for each domain, example for "child.domain.local":
- *users are member of "QS" group that exist in child.domain.local *reference how you can import your users into the Qlik Sense environment"