How to assign a document CAL in QlikView Management Console?
Article Number: 000050453 | Last Modified: 2020/05/29
How to assign QlikView Document CALs.
- Open QlikView Management Console.
- Follow this path: Documents tab > User Documents
- Select a document
- Click on the Document CALs tab
- Assign the desired or required amount of Document CALs to the Document 
- Define whether or not you wish to Allow dynamic CAL assignment. This will use up Document CALs as users attempt to open documents who do not currently have a named CAL assigned to them.
- To manually add a user click the User icon as highlighted in 
- Search and select a user and click on Add, then press OK. Only individual users can be added. Groups are not supported.
- Verify the user has been successfully added by confirming the user shows in the list of assigned users and that a document CAL is currently assigned by checking the Summary details: