What mobile browsers
(Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer / IE, etc.) are supported in Qlikview Accesspoint+QMC, and Qlik Sense Hub+QMC?Environments:
- Qlikview Server, all versions
- Qlik Sense Enterprise, all versions
Qlik Sense mobile browser support is documented on its own separate page on help.qlik.com, under Deploy > Planning Your Deployment > Supported Browsers
Qlikview mobile browser support is documented within the System Requirements page on help.qlik.com, under What is Qlikview? > System Requirements for Qlikview
in the Browser Support section. Note that QMC support information is provided separately under the Qlikview Server section, in the Management console entry of the table.
Please review the documentation carefully--
here are some example caveats to keep in mind:
- Support for Chrome on Apple mobile devices (iOS) differs from support on Desktop (Mac OS).
- Support differs between versions of iOS (9.0, 10.0, 11.0) depending on your version of Qlikview.
- Support may differ by version of Windows with Internet Explorer / IE