Using Geoanalytics extensions with Qlikview has some issues with water lying areas and resulting dissolved map has bridges or holes created in the new map.
Steps to reproduce this:-
1. Click on Edit script in Qlikview Desktop
2. Under "Data", select "IdevioGeoAnalyticsConnector.exe" and select "Connect"
3. Validate the Url and click on Ok to perform an operation with GeoAnalytics
4. Select Dissolve operation and enter valid table name and field names for the dissolve operation.
5. Select "Resolution" to "auto" which is by default.
You will see following difference as noted in the original map and dissolved map.
Dissolve operation by default simplifies the result a bit to increase the performance in the app. But if it is not wanted we may change the resolution to same as source. This will display exactly how the original geometries are.