Error: Did not receive startPacket | Qlik SAP Extractor Connector
Article Number: 000048212 | Last Modified: 2018/11/21
- Qlik SAP Connector 6.51 and 6.6
- Qlik Sense Version November 2017
- Create a connection in Qlik Sense for Qlik SAP Extractor Connector.
- Click on Select Data and choose a logical system from the logical systems dropdown.
- The error message: "Did not receive startPacket" may be received.
The network socket may be having a very small buffer size (or very busy?) and a fairly small amount of data was unexpectedly split while populating the select dialog.
This is a bug fixed in SAP Connector version 7.0. Until it's release, the attached patch may be used.
Instructions for using the patch:
Extract the patch to replace the folder QvSAPExtractorConnector in the installation location of SAP Connectors for Qlik Sense which is typically C:\Program Files\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data\