- An installed version of QlikView or Qlik Sense. GeoAnalytics Plus will work both with desktop and server versions.
- An installed GeoAnalytics connector, at least version 1.3.0. To verify this open the connector in Qlik Sense or Qlik View. The version should be visible in the top left of the connect dialog. To update your GeoAnalytics connector install appropriate version of Qlik GeoAnalytics.
- Java 1.7 or higher installed.
Simple Loaded Table Option:
- Sense Server
- Install JRE jre-8u161-windows-x64 or higher
- Download GeoAnalyticsForQlikSenseServer-February2018
- Install all the extensions
- Run the Installer GeoAnalyticsSetup_February_2018.exe
- Apply the License to GeoAnalyticsSetup_February_2018.exe
- Now Install GeoAnalyticsPlus64bitSetup-February_2018.exe
- Download and move the JDBC driver depending on your requirement to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data\QvIdevioConnector\lib\driver
- Launch the HUB , create an app, Launch Script Editor and use Geo Analytics Connector with Geo Plus connection
- Provide the DB details.
Using This option you can import the data into the App first and then point out the Tables in GeoAnalyticPlus Connection with Type Loaded Type
for 11g ojdbc6... For 12g ojdbc7
Create Connection using GeoAnalytics
Test the Plus Connection
Select the data
Error on wrong Pattern:
Drop the driver
Create Connection using Geo Analytics
Use Plus and give a name
Validate the connection
Select data and Provide DB details as per JDBC driver
Fetch the data
Insert the Script