White space added to NPrinting Image Report OutputArticle Number: 000043695 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
- A corrupt NPrinting server service account causes this issue.
- Corruption can occur by an over aggressive antivirus program.
- Make sure to exclude NP folders associate with NPrinting in your antivirus including:
- c:\program files\NPrinting
- Deleted the NPrinting server service account user profile on the NPrinting Server
- Logged on as the NP service account again allowed to profile to regenerate
- Relicensed the QV desktop via 'file>open in server' Reran the same PPTX report.
- Report generates as expected with no white space and is now normal size.
- The image below shows that the unwanted white space no longer exists between the chart and the chart image boarders
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.