" is required when using Qlik SAP Extractor connector. It is needed to support parallel loads when using the Extractor Connector.1. To install the Extractor connector service, follow below steps
- Start a command prompt (Run as administrator)
- Enter the path to the folder of SrvService_Console.bat (C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector)
- Start SrvService_Console.bat.
- Select option 2: Install Server Service.
- Once installed, select option 3: Start Service.
Note: You can also start this service (Qlik SAP Network Server) from MMC.
2. To uninstall/re-install Extractor connector service, follow below steps.
is needed if you want to replace "srvService.exe
" by a new file for troubleshooting or other reason.
- Stop the service "QlikView SAP Network Server"
- Browse C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector
- Run "SrvService_Console.bat" as administrator
- Select option 3: Unistall Server Service
- Rename SrvService.exe to other name e.g. "SrvService_old.exe"
- Copy a new file SrvService.exe in C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector.
A new file can be copied from another PC where same version of SAP was installed.
- Run SrvService_Console.bat as administrator
- Select option 2: Install Server Service
- Select option 3: Start Service (alternatively use Services.msc -> QlikView SAP Network Server -> Start) .