SAP Extractor Service: Install SrvService.exeArticle Number: 000042107 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
1. To install the Extractor connector service, follow below steps
- Start a command prompt (Run as administrator)
- Enter the path to the folder of SrvService_Console.bat (C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector)
- Start SrvService_Console.bat.
- Select option 2: Install Server Service.
- Once installed, select option 3: Start Service.
2. To uninstall/re-install Extractor connector service, follow below steps.
Uninstall/re-install is needed if you want to replace "srvService.exe" by a new file for troubleshooting or other reason.
- Stop the service "QlikView SAP Network Server"
- Browse C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector
- Run "SrvService_Console.bat" as administrator
- Select option 3: Unistall Server Service
- Rename SrvService.exe to other name e.g. "SrvService_old.exe"
- Copy a new file SrvService.exe in C:\Program Files\Common Files\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector.
- Run SrvService_Console.bat as administrator
- Select option 2: Install Server Service
- Select option 3: Start Service (alternatively use Services.msc -> QlikView SAP Network Server -> Start) .
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.