Tasks Status on TRIGGERED (instead of going STARTED)
Article Number: 000041785 | Last Modified: 2018/06/12
The scheduler/manually triggered jobs are on the task status as "Triggered" instead of moving further to other status. The job has completed in the background, the QMC was not updated with the right task status.
Error in scheduler log:- Execution session found during reset is not running in any slave scheduler and will be deleted
Task setup is wrong.
- If you see the error "Execution session found during reset is not running in any slave scheduler and will be deleted" in the scheduler service log then you need to check which task is associated to the error.
- Once you identify the task, you can verify if it has created correctly.
- Try disabling task and scheduled time and verify if you still see this issue. You need to reset the scheduler by restarting the service.
- If the issue not fixed after disabling the task you need to delete the task from QMC.
- Once you delete the task from QMC you need to reset the scheduler service by restarting it.
- Verify if the issue is fixed in the logs and also try to trigger the task manually from the QMC.