Tasks Status on TRIGGERED (instead of going STARTED)Article Number: 000041785 | Last Modified: 2018/06/12
Error in scheduler log:- Execution session found during reset is not running in any slave scheduler and will be deleted
- Once you identify the task, you can verify if it has created correctly.
- Try disabling task and scheduled time and verify if you still see this issue. You need to reset the scheduler by restarting the service.
- If the issue not fixed after disabling the task you need to delete the task from QMC.
- Once you delete the task from QMC you need to reset the scheduler service by restarting it.
- Verify if the issue is fixed in the logs and also try to trigger the task manually from the QMC.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.