Qlik Sense Server in Windows 10 Drag and Drop leads Error HTTP status: 500Article Number: 000041742 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
Drag and drop of files can lead to the below error being shown:
An error occurred: /api/dataprepservice/v1/openapi??15 034 HTTP status: 500
In a use-case, the error occurred in the following conditions:
- Windows 10 Pro update 1607
- Qlik Sense September2017
The error does NOT occur:
- Windows 10 Pro update 1703
- Windows 10 Enterprise
1. Go to C:\Program Files\Qlik\Sense\DataPrepService.
2. Open Properties>Security tab.
3. Find All Application Package has limited control.
4. Give Full control.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.