Images in NPrinting reports are corrupted after the upgrade to QlikView 12.10 from QlikView 11.20Article Number: 000040572 | Last Modified: 2019/04/10
An incorrect value may cause a bad image quality.
Here are the steps to resolve the problem:
1. Open QlikView Desktop on the machine where NPrinting is installed as the NPrinting Service user.
You can do this by either:
a. Log on to the machine as the NPrinting user.
b. Open QlikView as the NPrinting user:
- Open the QlikView installation folder .
- Shift + right click on Qv.exe - Choose "Open as a different user".
- Enter the NPrinting user credentials.
2. Go to Settings >>User Preferences
3. Choose Export in the ribbon bar.
4. Set "Clipboard Zoom" to 100% (or more). This will resolve the problem.
Note: as described in Clipboard Zoom in QlikView Desktop used by NPrinting changes arbitrarily, resulting in cut out report images make sure that NPrinting's service account is used only by NPrinting. Using the Desktop Client under that account for other purposes than generation might result in the client misbehaving,
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.