After an upgrade to QlikView 12.10 from QlikView 11, images in NPrinting reports seem to be corrupted. It looks like they are cut. Here is an example:
The zoom setting in the User properties is taken in consideration for the Image creation in NPrinting starting form QlikView 12 versions.
An incorrect value may cause a bad image quality.
The issue is due to an incorrect zoom setting in QlikView Desktop.
Here are the steps to resolve the problem:
1. Open QlikView Desktop on the machine where NPrinting is installed as the NPrinting Service user.
You can do this by either:
a. Log on to the machine as the NPrinting user.
b. Open QlikView as the NPrinting user:
- Open the QlikView installation folder .
- Shift + right click on Qv.exe - Choose "Open as a different user".
- Enter the NPrinting user credentials.
2. Go to Settings
3. Choose Export
in the ribbon bar.
4. Set "Clipboard Zoom" to 100% (or more). This will resolve the problem.
Note: as described in Clipboard Zoom in QlikView Desktop used by NPrinting changes arbitrarily, resulting in cut out report images
make sure that NPrinting's service account is used only by NPrinting. Using the Desktop Client under that account for other purposes than generation might result in the client misbehaving,