The purpose of this article is to show where and how to upload data files via Group Storage (Workspace).
1. After logging into your Qlik Sense Cloud account, select the specific "Workspace" (Sense Cloud Business subscription) to work on.
2. To import data files in the Group Storage Workspace select the "Import Data" button located at the top right of the screen
3. After selecting "Import Data", a prompt to Drop Files or Choose File will appear. Choose either option and then import desired data file into your Workspace
4. The imported data will appear in the "Data Files" section
In order to add imported data files to existing apps, follow steps 5-8
5. Select and open the App you wish to add data files
6. A new window will appear to open the selected app. There are 2 possible ways to upload data, refer to below options.
- Click on the Menu (list icon) at the top left of the page and click 'Add Data'
- Click on the Navigation icon at the top left of the page and select 'Data load editor'
- Choose "Data files" option and select the data file you wish to add to your app
- Once the data has been added to the app, check 'Data Manager' (from Navigation icon) to view the loaded data
Further Information on Qlik Cloud:
*If you are still having issues with uploading files in your Qlik Sense Cloud group storage space, contact Customer Support via the Support Portal