How to setup and configure User Directory Connectors (UDCs) in Qlik SenseArticle Number: 000038613 | Last Modified: 2018/06/12
- LDAP Filter for multiple groups in Qlik Sense
- Qlik Sense : Example of a LDAP filter to sync users in a group
- How to get LDAP filters for Active Directory groups from users already in Qlik Sense
- Qlik Sense: Should I use an LDAP Filter when using User Directory Connector?
- Qlik Sense: How to create a filter in Directory Connector (and test it)
- How to limit importing of expired domain account in QMC
- LDAP filter to only include all users in a certain Organizational Unit (OU)
- Unable to create an Oracle ODBC UDC in 3.x
- Create and Sync a UDC with Microsoft Excel Driver
- Qlik Sense: can the drivers installed with the "Qlik Database Connectors" be used to setup User Directory Connectors, or for other purposes?
- How to setup a Sense User Directory Connector to a SQL Database
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.