The purpose of this article is to explain how to find both personal and group storage spaces in Qlik Cloud
Based on the subscription, Personal (Cloud Basic) and Group storage (Cloud Business) spaces will vary. The storage amounts are listed below. For additional information, visit Qlik Help Site
For Qlik Sense Cloud Basic
- Maximum data file upload or attach size: 25 MB
- Maximum app size (including data or attached data file): 25 MB
- Total storage: 250 MB
For Qlik Sense Cloud Business
- Maximum data file upload or attach size: 250 MB
- Maximum app size (including data or attached data file): 150 MB
- Total storage: 500 GB
Note: These limits are only available within the Group storage. Within the personal space, the limits will remain the same as for Qlik Sense Cloud Basic.
How to Find your storage space in Qlik Cloud
- Clik the down arrow and Select Personal or Qlik Sense Business Group.
- Click on the Setting wheel on the right of the screen
- Under Data Management, the Group storage limit should listed in the far right.
- If the group storage limit is different, contact Customer Support via the Support Portal to raise a request
Please contact Customer Support via Support Portal
if there are issues with the Storage space available on the Qlik Cloud account.