After Applying a Qlik Analytics Platform (QAP) License the error "You cannot access Qlik Sense because you have no access pass"
is displayed on the Dev-Hub.Environment:
Qlik Sense Analytics Platform, any version
A possible root cause of this issue is the lack of the line in the LEF content:
Verify your current license / LEF by following these steps:
- Review your LEF on http://lef1.qliktech.com/manuallef/default.aspx
- Open the Qlik Sense Management Console (QMC) and navigate to --> Start --> License
- Compare the LEF checker result to the LEF in the QMC.
- If different, replace the LEF in the QMC with the LEF from the checker.
- You will need the Control Number as well. <Apply>
- Once complete, retry and see if you get the No Access Pass error.
Should the LEF not include the PRODUCT;PLATFORM;;
tag, please contact your Account Manager so that appropriate adjustments can be made to your license.