Qlik Sense Enterprise for Windows supports LDAPS for User Directory Connector, but it does have a few requirements:
- Valid trusted certificate install on the Qlik Sense Enterprise trusted certificate store.
- Use of the standard LDAPS Port 636
- Qlik Sense Enterprise for Windows, Sept. 2019
To confirm that the directory is available to Qlik Sense Enterprise, run through following Steps:
- Download and run LDAP Admin on the server Central Node as the Service Account.
- Setup a connection to LDAP server enabling SSL as depicted:
3. Hit "Test connection". If connect successfully, then the certificate is trusted. Now proceed to setting up UDC in Qlik Sense.
4. However, If below Warning shows up, that means the certificate is NOT
Fix the untrusted certificate before attempting UDC setup otherwise UDC will fail.
For more information, click on "View" to see why a certificate is not trusted. Additionally, refer to this article: General: what does the certificate error(red cross) in browser mean and how to fix it