Collaborate with over 60,000 Qlik technologists and members around the world to get answers to your questions, and maximize success.Join Us
A hypercube is a table where the first set of columns represents dimensions, and the second set of columns represents the measures. Each row of the table will contain one unique combination of dimension values along with measures computed as if those dimension values were selected.
Hypercubes in Qlik Sense represent extractions of the data loaded for apps, such as data that is used in a visualisation object. Depending on the dimensions and measures that are used in the hypercube, an error may occcur during the data reload showing "Invalid hypercube object state error "
Possible reasons at the app level that could cause this error.
1. Concurrency during data and app reload
2. Selection of sub totals combination that return no result
3. Data validation inconsistency during export to excel
4. Non pivot object used but trying to get pivot data
5. Calculated dimensions based on special fields that are not supposed for selections to be made.
6. Object state not ready to get and populate with data.
7. Dimension not found.
The above points specially point 6 would make sense for this error to happen at the application level.
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.