Hub Error: Connection to Qlik Sense engine failed for unspecified reasonsArticle Number: 000036046 | Last Modified: 2019/04/23
Connection to the Qlik Sense engine failed for unspecified reasons. Refresh your browser or contact our system administrator
Accessing the Hub from a different URL, or directly on the server by addressing localhost, works.
- Host White List entry is needed for resolution
- Server cannot be behind a NAT
- Open the Qlik Sense Management Console and navigate to Virtual Proxies.
- Select the Virtual Proxy serving your hub
- Open the Advanced tab
For example, "qlikserver3.domain.local" needs to be added into White List of the virtual proxy if this is the URL used for accessing it.
It can be added using the full URL "qlikserver3.domain.local" or shortened to "domain.local".
- Server is behind a NAT server (network address translation) in a network.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.