- Open the same document with qvp connection in the Qlikview Desktop installed in the machine hosting NPrinting Engine. Ensure to key in the credentials of NPrinting service user while creating the qvp connection.
- Right click and try to export one of the chart that appears in the errors as image.
- If the export button is grayed out, it indicates that the NPrinting service user doesn't have appropriate rights to perform the export.
- Check if the document imposes some restriction to the NPrinting user to export sheet objects.
- Check if the NPrinting service user has Read/Write access in the folder where document is hosted.
Note: This issue may happen for a local connection as well. If it happens, try to access the local document as the NPrinting service user and follow the same troubleshooting steps as above.