Collaborate with over 60,000 Qlik technologists and members around the world to get answers to your questions, and maximize success.Join Us
Exporting data to CSV file from a table in Qlik View, the user has to option to include the Selection Stamps (current selections) by setting SelectionStampInTextExport from 0 to 1.
This setting can be configured in server and also from Desktop as well:
- Stop all Qlik View Services
- Open the file settings.ini (located in C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\QlikViewServer (may the path differs according to Qlik View version)
- Add the parameter SelectionStampInTextExport=1 in the section labeled [Settings 7]
- Save the file
- Start again all Qlik View Services
- Open the Easter Egg in your Qlik View Desktop
(Help >> About Qlik View >> in About QlikView window, right click at the V logo at the bottom left corner, this will open the EasterEgg Settings Window - below image)
- Search for SelectionStampInTextExport in the Settings window and set it from 0 to 1
- Click on Set button and close Settings window
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.