How to Book Sessions for Qonnections 2018
Article Number: 000032820 | Last Modified: 2018/06/12
Registrants for Qonnections 2018 will need to select the breakout sections they would like to attend. This article will walk-through how registrants can book their spot in the sessions.
Please visit Qonnections 2018 Sessions to view a preview of schedule breakout sessions.
How to schedule a session
- Note: If you do not have a Qlik Account, you will need to register for one here. If you have any login issues, please email Qonnections2018@Qlik.com to retrieve login credentials.
- First, you must be logged in. Please click “login” in the upper right hand corner of the page. On the left navigate to “Browse and search” and use filters or search to find a session you would like to attend. Click on “Scheduling options” and “Add to schedule”
How to view your schedule
- Hover mouse over the “Site Menu” and a drop-down menu will appear. Choose “Schedule”.
How to remove a session from my schedule
- Hover mouse over the “Site Menu” and a drop-down menu will appear. Choose “Schedule” When viewing your schedule, a black x will appear in the upper right corner of a session block. Please note you are not able to delete conference activities such as breakfast or general conference sessions.
Can I schedule two sessions at the same time?
- If you attempt to schedule two sessions at the same time, the system will ask if you would like to replace the existing session with the new one.