Qlik Sense Service Account changed - Possible issuesArticle Number: 000029510 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
Some signs the account has been changed can include:
- Sense logs not being generated after service restarts
- Scheduled and manual reload task failures
- Hanging data load editor when attempting to reload
- Error "No filereference returned from Repository for file: QlikView. Unable to send filereference from slave-node to master." in task status information windows (Task page of QMC > select 'i' icon):
- The operation could not be completed: The service did not start due to a logon failure - when trying to start one of the qs services.
Qlik Sense November 2017 releases and up
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.