Custom read failed with Bex Query | SAPArticle Number: 000028371 | Last Modified: 2017/01/31
- Connect using SAP Bex Connector.
- Create the load script by querying a table.
- Reload the app.
- An error 'Custom read failed' appears.
- It can be further noticed that some of the dimensions are loaded with the same name.
1. Open SAP system.
2. Identify Qlik user in SAP.
3. Change the language of Qlik user in SAP to EN.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.