All Qlik Sense services use the same logging framework. The logging level is defined per Qlik Sense node, through Qlik Managment Console (QMC).NOTE:
In below instructions replace <FQDN> with your server's host name, FQDN or IP address to get required URL.
- Go to desired service via Qlik Management Console (QMC), or directly through below links
- Qlik Sense Engine: https://<FQDN>/qmc/engines
- Qlik Sense Printing: https://<FQDN>/qmc/printing
- Qlik Sense Proxy: https://<FQDN>/qmc/proxies
- Qlik Sense Scheduler: https://<FQDN>/qmc/schedulers
- Qlik Sense Repository: https://<FQDN>/qmc/repositories/
- Select the node where logging level should be altered
- Select Logging in the right side pane to show available trace and log settings
- Got to "Trace and Logging" section of the middle pane and adjust logging settings to desired levels.
- Repeat steps 1-4 to cover logging needs on multiple node
The Qlik Sense Engine may prompt to be restarted, but a restart of any of the services is not required to apply logging settings. The prompt can be ignored. IMPORTANT:
Debug level logging provides the maximum level of log output. This log level will increase log file size and increase system load due to additional logging activity. This option should be used with caution and only for limited time period in production environments. Please follow advise from Qlik Support on when to use debug logging and for how long.
Related topics:How To Collect Qlik Sense Log FilesQlik Sense Help - Troubleshooting Qlik Sense using logsQlik Sense Help - Logging