This article explains how to identify that a Qlik Sense Cloud subscription is successfully processed.
This applies New Subscriptions like Subscription Upgrades.
A Cloud Business subscription has been successfully processed if:
- A confirmation email is received (*)
Check the mailbox and look for the subscription confirmation email sent after submitting the registration form
- If the email was received:
- The subscription was successfully validated
- User can proceed with using the benefits of their subscription
- If no email was received:
- Check Junk/Spam box to ensure that the email was not sent to these mailboxes by mistake
- If no email was received, contact Customer Support via the Support Portal to raise a request
(*): Note that no email confirmation is sent for NFR Cloud Business subscriptions
- The Cloud Profile shows "Business"
- Check the down arrow at the top left of the Qlik Sense Cloud account
- Next Select "New Group" and "Business" should be listed
- This is the Qlik Sense Cloud Business Workspace.
- If Business is not visible but a confirmation email was received:
- Log out and log in again after couple of minutes and check again the profile icon.
- If Business is still not visible, contact Customer Support via the Support Portal to raise a request
- The Group storage limit is 500GB
- Under Workspaces, click on the group
- Click on the Setting wheel on the right of the screen
- Open the Settings tab.
- Under Data Management, the Group storage limit should be 500GB.
- If the group storage limit is different, contact Customer Support via the Support Portal to raise a request