This article provides the steps to disable a Qlik Sense Cloud account.
A Qlik Sense Cloud account can become inactive:
Please note that this does not cancel an active subscription. If you are the owner of a paid Cloud account and you disable your Qlik Cloud Account your subscription will still be active and still be billed. You will no longer be able to login to make changes to the account or billing. To cancel the subscription please follow this link
- If the users themselves disable it by going into their Qlik Sense Cloud account > Manage profile > Disable account
- If the owner of the Qlik ID associated with the Qlik Sense Cloud account has left the company.
How to disable a Qlik Sense Cloud account:
- Log in to Qlik Cloud https://www.qlikcloud.com/
- Click on the Account on top right side and Choose "Manage profile".
- Scroll down and Click on "Disable account"