ATTENTION: Customers and Partners modifying the Repository will void the Support Agreement!!
Qlik Nprinting use PostgreSQL as the repository database.
This article explain the steps about how to use the PostgreSQL client (pgAdmin) to connect to the Qlik Nprinting RepositoryNote: Manual modification of Nprinting Repository Database is not supported and can cause product failure. Changes to the database should be performed by the NPrinting services or supported API calls.
- Go to Windows Services.msc and stop, Qlik Nprinting Engine, Qlik Nprinting Scheduler, Qlik Nprinting Web Engine, RabbitMQ.
Note: Please keep QlikNprintnigRepoService running
- Go to Folder C:\Program Files\NPrintingServer\pgsql\bin and double click pgAdmin3.exe
- Click Add a connection to a server button
- Enter below information into New Server Registration window and press OK button
Maintenance DB: Postgres
(select from pull down)
Password: The password that you entered on installation
- Now connected to Qlik Nprinting Repository
It may be necessary to perform the following in order to connect to the database from other servers or from same NPrinting server without using 'localhost' or loopback 127.0.0.1 IP: