This article explains an example about how to publish report to NewsStand.
Note: This article is just an example. The steps may vary among versions.
If you want to know more about the functionality, please take Nprinitng related training course provided by Qlik.
1. Go to Nprinting Management Console > Admins > Users
2. Press Create User button
3. Enter user information and press Create button
4. Go to Roles tab. Add NewsStandUser then press Update user roles.
5. Go to Tasks > Publish Task
6. Press Create Task button
7. Enter name and select exiting app you wan to use as task and then press create button
8. Go to report tab and press Add Report button
9. Select existing Report you want to run for task. Choose Output format and press Add report button
10. Go to Users/Group tab and press "Add user or group" button
11. Choose the recipient(user) you created. Make sure NewsStand destination is enabled. Then press Add recipient.
12. Go to Destination tab and make sure the recipients has NewsStand ticked.
13. Go to Triggers tab and press Create trigger button
14 Enter necessary information and press create button
15. Wait until the task finish running
16. Go to NewsStand and log in as the user you created.
17. The user can see the published report.