Users that registered before December 2015 for a Qlik Sense Cloud account created a Qlik Sense Cloud ID. If those users now experience issues to login to Qlik.com, below steps need to be followed:
Qlik Sense Cloud accounts are being associated to Qlik Accounts to give a unified experience. If login issues appear then the Qlik Cloud Account was not associated correctly with a Qlik Account.
- Go to Qlik.com
- Login with your Qlik Sense Cloud ID (username) and password
- If there is a message prompt asking to associate your account, enter Qlik Sense Cloud ID (username) and password
- Select 'Associate This Account'; this will associate your Qlik Sense Cloud Account to a Qlik Account and moving forward same username can be used to login to Qlik.com and Qlik Sense Cloud.
If there is no message prompt as shown above, follow below steps:
- Go to www.qlik.com > "Login" > "Register"
- Complete form with mandatory fields using the same email address used to register for the Qlik Sense Cloud account
- Check the "Terms and Conditions" box and "Verification" box
- Click "Register"
- Click activation link from system generated email. The link will expire after 24 hours.
- There will be a redirect to an activation page that will automatically login to the Qlik.com homepage. Hovering over "Account" on the top right will display "Welcome YOUR NAME." This verifies a successful association of the Qlik ID Account with the Qlik Sense Cloud Account.
See also this FAQ in the Qlik Community: https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14512