NPrinting Invalid Default Printer Log Error
Article Number: 000013898 | Last Modified: 2018/10/26
NPrinting client or server error: The default printer for this Windows user's account is invalid! Verify and correct your Windows settings or QlikView NPrinting may suffer from unexpected behaviors.
- Windows Print Spooler service not in running state when NPrinting installed.
- NPrinting installation failed.
- NPrinting not installed using account with administrative rights.
- Default printer has been manually deleted
1. Log on as the NPrinting service account
2. Create any printer device
3. Ensure this new printer device is the default
*Note: Ensure the Windows Print Spooler service is in running state in Windows Services applet.
Reinstall the NPrinting Client or Server where this message is occurring.