This article explains how to share an application in Qlik Sense Cloud.
Below are most commonly asked questions for sharing applications:
- How to Share an Application:
- For Personal Cloud, go to 'My work'. For Cloud Business, go to 'Workspace'.
- Right click on the app to share.
- Select “Publish”.
- How to “unshare” an application:
- From the selected context: for Personal Cloud, go to 'My Stream' ; for Cloud Business, go to 'Workspace'
- Right click on the app opted to unpublish.
- Select “Unpublish”.
- How to invite someone to your Stream:
- Depending on context::
- for Personal Cloud, go to 'My stream' and click 'Share'
Then enter email address and hit 'Share' button
- for Cloud Business, go to the specific Stream or in the main Workspace and click 'Manage members' to invite new members
Then enter email address and hit 'Send Invites' button.
Note: Invited member will receive an email invitation. A Qlik Account is required to access Qlik Sense Cloud. If the recipient has not accepted the invitation within approximately 30 days, the invitation will expire. Once the recipient accepts the invitation, they will be able to see all of the applications in the shared stream.
- If you are not able to invite someone to your Stream, validate that you have not exceeded the maximum number of shares for your subscription. To check how many shares / invite left, click on “Group members”:
- Additional information about Sharing - Personal Cloud and Cloud Business.