Ajax print PDF with error - "Timeout has been exceeded"
Article Number: 000009011 | Last Modified: 2018/06/12
When trying to generate a PDF report in Ajax, the error 'Time out has been exceeded' is appearing.
Or same Time out is present in logs of Distribution PDF Tasks followed by :
"Error The task "PDFSaver" failed. Exception: || QDSMain.Exceptions.TaskFailedException: Task execution failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.LogBucketErrorException: Failed to generate QVW File package.. Exception=QDSMain.Exceptions.NoDocumentPackageFoundException: No Document Package found."
- Improperly installed PDF-XChange 3.0 may cause this issue
- PDF-XChange 3.0 is used outside of QlikView server could cause this issue. In that case, killing pdfSaver3.exe should fix it.
If this error only occurs after a determined set of time, it could be caused by timeout settings. In this case:
If the issue happens immediately
- Please try reinstalling PDF X-Change 3 (PDF printer used by QlikView Server)
- If you have a multi-server environment, PDF Printer will only be installed on the server hosting the Distribution Service by default.
- You can install it manually by downloading the installer. See this artile for instruction:
- PDF-Exchange 3 Installation
- Kill pdfSaver3.exe
- Go through all the servers and kill all running "pdfSaver3.exe" from Task Manager. The attached batch file could be used to do it quickly.
- Avoid manually print via "PDF-XChange 3.0" printer.