Please provide as much of the following information as possible as this will speed up the problem resolution process.
- What version of QlikView NPrinting are you using?
- Please activate QlikView NPrinting “Advanced Error Management” feature (Options>Popular>Enable advanced error management). This will create a Eureka log file containing a lot of useful information about this error if you replicate the process. Please provide the .elf file from the folder %appdata%\NPrinting\Log
- QlikView Desktop version
- Microsoft Office version for the related product (Word, Excel or Power Point)
- Windows version and service pack (SP)
- QlikView NPrinting internal log files from C:\Users\Public\Documents\NPrinting\Log in Windows 7
- QlikView NPrinting On-Demand log files from the folder %appdata%NPrinting\ODS folder of the NPrinting Server user.
- Material to replicate the issue and/or the unexpected output
- QlikView document .qvw
- NPrinting file .nsq
- Report template .xlsx, .docx, .pptx or .html
If you can’t send us the QlikView file because the data is confidential, you can make a copy of your QVW and use the QlikView Scrambling feature (Ctrl+Alt+D with the specific document open in QlikView, then by selecting the Scrambling Tab). QlikView Scrambling will change the data irreversibly, so be sure to do this on a copy of the QVW and not the original file.
You can also send a reduced version of the QlikView document to save space as long as the reduced version also generates the error.