Conditional formatting in PixelPerfect calculated field can be applied by following steps.
This will show a green arrow for the data that are greater the the annual avera. You can follow the same instruction, not using a red arrow as icon an the formula [Total Sales] >= Avg([Total Sales]) to show a red "reverse" arrow for the data that are lower that the average.The Icons can be put one above the other.You can find here a complete environment created by my colleague Ruggero that you can use as an example.Download the .zip file and decompress it into the folder C:\NPrintingTraining so everything will work.Launch NPrinting, open the file C:\NPrintingTraining\NPrintingFiles\NPrintingTraining.nsq and check the PixelPerfect report.You can run the preview to see the result.
- Drag and drop a Picture Box object in the detail row of a level
- Link an Icon in the Image, for instance a Green Up Arrow
- Open the Formatting Rules by clicking on the dots
- Click on Edit Rules
- Click on the Green + to create a new rule
- Link your QlikView object into the Data Member field
- Create the condition formula, for instance [Total Sales] < Avg([Total Sales]). When the result is true the sales are under the average so we'll hide the green arrow
- Set the "Visible" option to NO
- Click on Close
- Apply the rule
- Run the report preview.