How to set up Qlik Deployment Console (QDC) - Physical environment siteArticle Number: 000006525 | Last Modified: 2019/01/17
Please understand this article only covers the part of +Create Site – Physical environment.
Prearrangements before setting up Qlik Deployment Console (QDC) - Physical environment site
- Qlik Sense Deployment Console must be installed
- QDC must be licensed > QDC > Objects > License
- Qlik Sense setup files must be upload in QDC
- Export Qlik Sense Certificates
- Note: If the QDC is running on a different machine than Qlik Sense please make sure to use the Machine name for the QDC installed machine
- Copy exported Certificates C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\Exported Certificates and add the file to the QDC machine.
- QDC > Sites > +Create site
- Host name > select the machine name or IP Address of Qlik Sense machine
- Certificate location > select exported Certificates
With these steps it is possible to create new Physical environment site.
Have a Question?
Search Qlik's Support Knowledge database or request assisted support for highly complex issues.Submit a case
Experiencing a serious issue, please contact us by phone. View phone numbers and hours by region.