The requirement is to directly jump to QlikView AccessPoint without selecting the application manually from the AccessPoint.
Below are the two possible ways in directing user immediately to the QlikView application without manually selecting the application from the AccessPoint. Please pay extra attention that, they still need to authenticate themselves to proceed on the initial attempt or when session times out.I. Through Internet Explorer plugin URL or the Ajax URL
The first way is using Internet Explorer plugin URL or the Ajax URL. This option requires manual intervention from the user to bookmark or add the URL to their favorites list for easy access.
1. Open the QlikView AccessPoint
2. Select the desired QlikView application, right-click on Full Browser version (for Ajax), then select Copy shortcut from the sub-menu
3. Open your browser, Go to address bar then paste, hit Enter
4. You may need to log in, your application opens up
5. Add the URL address to your Favorites or Bookmark
6. Specify name for the favorite or bookmark
7. Access your favorite or bookmark easily via your browser
II. QlikView Mashups - Document Integration
Alternatively, if you are able to code, you may find document integration interesting. This will allow you to have flexibility incorporating a piece of code to your bigger code to perform a wide variety of possibility like opening document directly within your page, calling specific bookmark, doing a pre-selection and etc. This can be done by utilizing the iframe tag.
Here are some of the examples:Integrating QlikView application "Whats new in QlikView11.qvw":
=Whats%20New%20in%20QlikView11.qvw" />Integrate QlikView application "Whats new in QlikView11.qvw" with bookmark "Customer Report" (with the Id "BM01"):
=Document\BM01" />Integrate QlikView application "Whats new in QlikView11.qvw", selecting the year "2009" (in the listbox with the Id LB02):
To get more about this, kindly visit http://tools.qlikblog.at/QlikView-Mashups/QlikView_Mashups_1.html#tabs-parameters