Step by step instruction:
1. Browse to the list from which the data is to be retrieved.
2. Create a new view that holds the information. Ensure the list view does not have the normal 30 items/page.
3. View the source of the list you have created and look for the first line that contains "List=".
4. Copy the GUID located after "List=", should appear something like the following:
5. With this GUID, it is time to create the url. The url should be formatted like this: http://Server_Name/[sites/][Site_Name/]_vti_bin/owssvr.dll?Cmd=Display&XMLDATA=0&RowLimit=0&List=GUID.
6. Be sure to test the url before opening the qlikview script editor.
7. In the Qlikview script editor, use the "Web files..." button and paste the url in the Internet file area and click next.
8. Under File Type choose Xml and in the Table tab choose "xml/data/row".
9. Save, reload and choose the columns needed for the application.
Note: if the data type is formatted without any 'quotes', Qlikview may be unable to determine how to treat it. For example: dt:typ may not work but 'dt:type' should work in this case.
Note: The GUID may need to be enclosed with curly brackets.
Note regarding possible issues with 'large' lists:
Please review the following Microsoft link regarding SharePoint Boundaries and Limits: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc262787.aspx
Also the following MIcrosoft Article on designing/optimizing large list performance may be helpful: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc262813.aspx