SAP Connector License must be applied for each machine that s going to utilize the SAP connector.
- You must input the license number that was provided by your account manager.
- License leasing will not work.
- If the SAP connector is installed on the same machine that multiple people use, you won't need to apply license again.
To apply the license:
1. Access the Download page at www.qlik.com
and install the SAP connector (For more details see the Connector Manual Page 19-21)
2. Open QlikView Desktop
3. Edit script
4. Select the SAP connector
5. Hit connect
6. Input your license number and control number
7. Hit Next/Ok
8. SAP connector is licensed
- When you use it again on the same machine, there is no need to re-apply the license, since it is already licensed.
How to change a different SAP connector license by following below
Remove the old license first:
1. Go to C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Custom Data\QvSAPConnector
2. Remove the lef and xml file
3. Restart your desktop client
Then follow apply license steps again