Experiencing SharePoint integration issues on development servers.
- Windows 2008 Server
- QlikView version 11
- Sharepoint and QVS on different servers.
Purpose: How to properly configure Web Parts
1. Change the QlikView Server to use IIS rather than QVWS (this step is not required, customer preference).
2. Change the service account to use a domain account rather than a local user (this is needed so users can be authenticated against active directory).
3. Add the QlikView Web Server to the SharePoint server. The install only needs the QlikView Web Server with QVAJAXZFC from the client files (everything else is x'ed out). See screenshot:
4. Change the web.config for the SharePoint site to point to the new local QlikView Web Server (QVAJAXZFC) and remove the proxy since things are local (everything between the " " is not needed).
5. In Management Console on the QlikView Server, add the QlikView Web Server running on the SharePoint server, and for this entry change the server connection on the AccessPoint tab to use the QVS@ name rather than local